Why Kyle rocks:
- Kyle is really funny + he laughs at my jokes..even if they're lame. Also, he has a great laugh!
- Kyle has my back. No. Matter. What. Thats so important to me and it's very rare. He's never actually told me that he's got my back but I can totally tell. He's a good friend.
- Kyle is committed to what he wants to accomplish. Through sickness, injury, car troubles and a crazy long commute to school- he's always there. Rain or shine- Kyle's there. Well, he's in the darkroom at least. :)
- He calls me love + darlin'. I like that.
- He is a great photographer and someone that I can talk to about photography without having to act like I know everything or pretend to be something I'm not. Know those people that make you feel like you can't be honest about something you don't know or can't do? Kyle isn't one of those people. He's real!
- He's very giving! I could ask Kyle for anything he has and he would give it to me. Know how I know? Because over the time I've known him he's given me sooo much candy and so many photos. My two favorite things and Kyle just gives them to me!
- He's a great secret keeper! Shhhh... don't tell.
- He's always down for a car ride, coffee date, lunch date, campus stroll... anything. He's just kinda down for whatever and he's easy to have fun with.
- Because he's Kyle!!
I could totally go on longer about how great he is but I think that should do for now. I'll leave you with a few fun photobooth photos of Kyle and one of my favorite images that he has taken.
***I've got a couple of DIY posts and guest bloggers coming over the next few weeks. Get excited!!***